If you would like to apply for any of the following potions at Business Lending Authority please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Level Business Analyst
You will be filling a key position in the company maintaining systems, serving as a liaison with our I.T. department, and obtaining industry exposure in commercial finance.
An ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, is an organized and goal oriented individual who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can handle working in a busy sales environment. Proficiency with Outlook, Excel, and Word documents are a must.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Data analysis
- Excellent analytical skills
- Undergraduate degree (degree in Business is preferred)
Sales Representative – Business Financing
You will be responsible to motivate potential customers on the benefits of doing business with Business lending Authority funding as well as fully understanding and explaining the benefits of our services. You will request appropriate information from potential customers to determine eligibility for funding, and then initiate the contract process by ensuring all necessary information is completed. You will be responsible for at least 200 sales presentations daily via the phone. After you make sales, you will be expected to maintain contact with existing customers.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- At least one year of sales experience
- Read, comprehend, and write simple correspondences to other employees
- EStrong interpersonal skills
- Focused work ethic
An exceptional Administrative Assistant will coordinate document flow and communication between internal departments, salespersons, and customers, ensuring that our internal processes are kept running smoothly. This position is a highly important part of our office efficiency and ensures the continued exponential increase in sales we have been experiencing will continue.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written/verbal skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet navigation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic and “can do” attitude